Monday, November 4, 2013

Lip Service

Plastic surgery. It's a big topic, and a controversial one at that.

Personally, I see no problem.

Want fake tits? Go get 'em girly.

Want that ass shrunk with a complex vacuum? Get 'er done.

Some things I may not necessarily do, some things I may.

I know I'll be getting my tits hiked right on back up to my chest when they've sagged down to my knees.

Why not? I don't want my tits to be used as brooms, so I'll use the wonderful modern technology to save that.

Lately, I've been thinking along the lines of lips. I've got a little bit of lip, but not the level I like.

I like that plump, lovely look.

You know the kind.

The dick-sucking kind. Not too big, not too small. A nice middle ground.

So I've started my Lippy Fund.

Fifteen bucks so far, not a bad start.

I look forward to seeing how quickly I can accumulate enough to get this done.

Obviously, my starter won't be a permanent endeavour. Something I can eliminate if it ends up looking like some fucked up nightmare on my face.

So here's to my Lippy Fund, shall it grow strong and plump this holiday season!

- Monday, November 4th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment