Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lean back, Drink to a stupor, and Smoke your problems into a deeper grave.

Everyone's heard it by now.

 Rob Ford smoked crack.

We all kind of knew it already, the way he reacted when the whole debacle first aired it's smelly ass.

Now we've just opened the proverbial diaper and realised, it wasn't a fart.

Oh no, my friends.

That was a shart.

He tried to will it away, to convince us otherwise that it wasn't.

We knew. We all knew.

Everybody can smell a shit pile of that magnitude.

Everybody.

The question now, is what's gonna happen?

I find this interesting to think of. Because I don't know.

I don't see a resignation in sight, and I can see him being re-elected.

Why? Why would he be re-elected?

Well simple. The people who are for Rob Ford will unite in voting him back in, wherein the people who are against him will be split votes between however many opposing parties there are.

That's where the problem lies.

I don't really care either way, to be honest. I don't plan on staying here for much longer, so I'll be here as a silent observer.

The problems I see with the city are at a level where it's no longer municipal. But Federal.

It's hard to solve these problems.

As it is most deeply-rooted problems.

Hell, who knows, maybe he has the right idea!

When you've pissed everyone off to the extent that everyone is calling for your resignation, maybe the only thing to do is lean back, drink yourself into a stupor, and smoke your problems into a deeper grave.

Maybe that's something worth a try...


... Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment