Saturday, November 2, 2013

I could tell you numerous stories of the dumb shit I've done in my life.

Honestly, it's surprising I haven't died somewhere along the train-wreck that is my life's tale.
It's like the little train that thought it could. Then derailed and went in the complete opposite fucking direction because that just seemed much more interesting.

I'm not sure being so is a good thing, or a bad thing.

Whatever. It's my thing. Impulsivity and recklessness. Does anyone want to join me? Make it a tea party for two.

There's something about taking the mundane path, the one that has been tread so many times it's now a finely paved road for that fat family in their SUV, with their spoilt, rude kids driving to Disneyland. It makes me want to just pop a squat, take a heaving shit on that road, and then walk off into the direction of the shiniest and prettiest things, glittering in my Attention Deficit Disorderly face.

"Why would I ever do such a thing?" You may ask, sitting reading this article you happened to stumble upon.
Or, you know. Not.
Well. Why? Because why the fuck not.

If you're going to do things in a vulgar fashion, you might as well do it in the most vulgar fashion possible. Why do anything half-assed?

So, after sitting here for about fifteen minutes, sucking on some shitty leftover Hallowe'en lollies, watching a movie in the background, whilst typing some utter textual diarrhea in the foreground, I've forgotten the premise of this post.

I'd read back and get back on track, but fuck that. The level of fucks that I do not give is quite vast.

-Saturday, November 2nd, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment